With eight days of fun and racing on the Hill in July, August and September this superb one mile and one furlong left handed course in a truly unique location features both flat and hurdle racing. The races in Bellewstown are synonymous with top class racing and glorious summer evenings with the friendly atmosphere tempting punters from far and wide to enjoy a picnic on the hill or relax and meet friends in one of our many food and beverage outlets within our enclosure.
•April: Saturday 1st
• July: Thursday 6th – Saturday 8th
•August: Tuesday 29th & Wednesday 30th
• September: Wednesday 27th & Thursday 28th
All time TBC
- A Race named after your Company announcements in the parade ring.
- Profile of your Company in the racecard.
- Racecard and National Newspaper Listing.
- Live TV Race Coverage on Racing TV.
- Loudspeaker Announcements at the Racecourse.
- Opportunity to display Race Track Signage.
- Listing on www.bellewstownraces.ie.
- Featured posts across all social media platforms.
- Admission Tickets worth 10% of your sponsorship package.
- Trophy for presentation to winner.
- Professional Photo of Prize Presentation.
Race and Feature Race Sponsorship
- Racecard and Racetrack Advertising
- Best Dressed Competition
- Leading Jockey and Trainer
- Best Turned Out Horse
- Grooms Canteen
- Racecard Competition
- Product Promotion
and many others…